Deposit & Balance
$300.00 Non-Refundable Deposit is due with your registration to secure your spot and room availability.
Your final balance is due no later than August 10, 2019 if you want to take advantage of the discounted rate. If you pay the non-discounted rate, the balance is due no later than September 26, 2019.
- The $300.00 deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel before August 10, 2019, you will be refunded the registration price minus your $300.00 deposit.
- After September 26, 2019 there are no refunds.
Pay online using PayPal/credit card/debit card, or make reservation online and mail check payable to Yvette Hamaya 1755 Iris Ave, Torrance, CA 90503.
What to Bring
- Yoga mat
- Yoga clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Clothing: dressing in layers is a good idea
- Optional: reading/journaling material, flashlight, walking shoes, bathing suit
All meals are prepared on site. If you have food allergies or sensitivities, please make your comments on the registration form.
Agreement of Release & Waiver of Liability
- That I am participating in a Yoga Class, Workshop, Retreat or Private Session offered by Yvette Hamaya & Stacie Reeve, during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that Yoga may require some physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Class or Workshop. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation the the Yoga Class/Workshop.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Class or Workshop, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Class or Workshop, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against Yvette Hamaya & Stacie Reeve, Class/Workshop/Retreat/Sponsor/Venue, for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- I, my heirs, or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant negligence or other acts.
Submitting this online registration signifies that I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents as well as the Refund and Cancellation policies. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.